The perfect interface with your sim racing environment
The sim steering wheel is the interface with your sim racing environment, so you have got to have a device in your hands that you love working with. This is the Ascher Racing F28-SC V2 formula style steering wheel, and we think it’s one of the best formula steering wheels you can buy today.
Ultimate Ascher Racing build quality and balance
What will strike you about Ascher racing is the outstanding build quality of their products. the F28-SC V2 feels perfectly balanced and ultra-stiff in your hands. A close inspection reveals high accuracy machine work and attention to detail on the ergonomics.
VR friendly ergonomic inputs
The wheel comes with a total of 28 inputs which includes 2x 7-way joysticks (4 directions / rotate clock- anticlockwise/ push button). In testing we have found the ergonomics to be ideal for VR users, as each button is easily found within reach of the driver’s thumbs.
Industry beating Ascher Racing magnetic paddle shift included
Ascher’s highly rated magnetic paddle shifters come mounted to the wheel which are CNC machined and anodized with the Asher logo embossed on each side. If you want to reduce the strong snap action force the paddle shifters have, you can change the neodymium magnets with the lower strength ones supplied in the box.
Ultra-reliable and hard wearing
Enjoy fierce, accurate sim racing with an ultra-reliable wireless connection with a battery that lasts for years.
- Ascher Racing F28-SC V2 Sim Steering Wheel
- Labels for various common steering wheel mapping
- Standard 14250 Lithium battery included
- M5 x 12 mm stainless screws to mount QR included
- Replacement magnets for paddle shifters
Installation and drivers
Mounting to your wheelbase is easy. If you own the Simucube SQR hub, you fix the 70mm PCD adapter plate to the back of the wheel and then build up the SQR hub as usual.
Compared to its previous model, the F28-SC V2 features a closed shape and motorsport rubber grips.
- Improved grip ergonomics including slightly larger diameter, thinner lower section, different top shape to push top button
- Rubber grips:
- are not showing any tear
- offers much more grip
- perfect hardness (not too soft, not too hard) for much easier endurance racing without getting exhausted
- can be used without using gloves (also with sweaty hands)
- better hygienics