Formula CSX 2
I am here to make a difference.
Build to impress.
Pure Carbon Fibre.
The finest selection of pure carbon fibre composite material, manufactured to the highest automotive standards, putting all necessary effort to achieve the ultimate sim racing controllers.
A stiffer carbon fibre, in junction with the CNC machined and anodized aluminium back plate, guarantees a flex-free drive and a lifetime resistance. USB only.
A Stronger breed.
Stronger materials. Rock-solid CNC machined anodized aluminum back cover. New, significantly improved internal electronics.
It’s as resistant as a Rhino.
It’s Pure Glass.
The Formula CSX 2 features an updated anti-scratch glass. The previous model, the CSX was equiped with a plastic cover, which we got rid of.
It’s a 2mm high-quality glass, there to protect your display from accidental damages.
Screen printed borders. Your steering wheel beauty its meant to stay intact over time.
Because quality matters.
Innovation from the ground up.
Each Component of a Cube Controls steering wheel is a Cube Controls component.
All parts are designed to ensure durability and maximum comfort.
Not to mention the beauty.
Are you ready to step up your game?
Formula CSX 2 features:
- 4.3″ full-color LCD screen with completely customizable screens and PC configuration utility
- Anti scratch strengthened display glass
- User configurable backlit buttons, each one can be individually turned off, set as flashing, reverse flashing, latching flash
- In-software clutch and shifters configuration
- Grip-to-Grip wheel length, 28.2cm
- Grip max diameter, 45mm
- Straight back USB Connector
- Diameter 28.2 cm
- 13 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- 2 thumb rotary encoders
- 2 thumb rotary encoders integrated into the grips
- Multi directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Launch control clutch system
- Elastomer molded grips (via Cube Controls proprietary technology)
- Carbon fibre main plate
- CNC machined billet aluminum main body
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 50,8 and 70mm PCD)
- Powered USB extension cord
- Weight: 1180 gr
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce Pro 1&2, Fanatec and SimuCube 1&2
Compatible racing titles:
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt 2
- Dirt 4
- Dirt Rally Euro Truck Simulator 2
- F1 2010
- F1 2011
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- F1 2014
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- GRID 2
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920. Use the Logitech base adapter.
- Thurstmaster TS-PC Racer, TS-XW Racer, T-GT, T300, T300 RS. TX Racing wheel. Use with Thurstmaster base adapter.
- Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD2, Podium Wheel Base DD1, Clubsport Wheel Base v2.5, CSL Elite Wheel Base, CSL Elite Wheel Base v1.1. Use the Fanatec Podium Hub.
- SimuCube 2 Sport, SimuCube 2 Pro, SimuCube 2 Ultimate. Use the Simucube 2 Quick Release™
- SimuCube 1. Use the Buchfink Q1R.
- Accuforce 1, Accuforce v2
- Leo Bodnar SimSteering2 FBB
Q: How can I connect the Formula CSX2 on my PC?
A: Each Classic racing wheel comes with its own coiled USB cable and its own dedicated powered extension cord .
Q: How can I attach it to my FFB base?
A: Our wheel hub has an industry standard 3 M5 holes 50,8mm PCD compatible with various adapters. We can provide them for Thrustmaster, Logitech and AccuForce bases, as well as most DD units. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly.
We also have available 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes conversion adapters.
Q: What’s the software to manage the Display?
A: UGT Software (Ultimate Game Tech). You will be able to customize the data position, look and data. The display is not compatible with any different dashboard in the market (e.g. Z1)
Q: Is the clutch on the Formula wheels analog?
A: Yes it is. Both are mapped on the same axis, with the left one can be adjusted using the launch control potentiometer.
Q: Are the shift and clutch paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserver 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifter feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for sim racers.
Q: Can I customise a racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).