Formula Pro Wireless
Pure Formula sensations for the Wireless generation.
Built for sim racing eSports enthusiasts.
Pure Carbon Fibre.
The finest selection of pure carbon fibre composite material, manufactured to the highest automotive standards, putting all necessary effort to achieve the ultimate sim racing controllers.
A stiffer carbon fibre, in junction with the CNC machined and anodized aluminium back plate, guarantees a flex-free drive and a lifetime resistance.
A Stronger breed.
Stronger materials. Rock-solid CNC machined anodized aluminum back cover. New, significantly improved internal electronics.
It’s as resistant as a Rhino.
Battery life? Not an issue.
Take a look closer at the Cube Controls Wireless Collection. The Integrated Simucube Wireless technology with our proprietary charging electronics system ensure a battery life up to 40h (1500mAh LiPo battery).
Charge it during the game or not.
No one should stop You, neither batteries.
An antenna to rule them all.
The Formula Wireless steering wheels pairs smoothly with your Simucube base.
Lag free thanks to the external antenna.
Shift paddles only.
Formula Pro Wireless features:
- Proprietary custom made tactile button assembly
- Virtually flex free assembly
- Improved button guards
- Rock solid electronics, integrated with Simucube wireless module
- 12 momentary buttons, two on/off toggle switches with status led
- Grip-to-Grip wheel length, 28.2cm
- Grip max diameter, 45mm
- Straight back charging connector
- Backlit buttons
- 4 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Carbon fiber front plate
- Elastomer molded grips (via Cube Controls proprietary Technology)
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- 1500mAh LiPo battery, up to 40 hours of use
- Integrated charging electronics, just charge it whenever you need with the dedicated USB cable, even while driving
- Connection and battery status LEDs
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- Pairs easily with your Simucube base. Lag free with external antenna
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Wireless Simucube owners only: https://www.simucu.be/
Compatible racing titles:
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt 2
- Dirt 4
- Dirt Rally Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Codemasters F1 2010
- F1 2011
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- F1 2014
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- F1 2020
- GRID 2
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- Automobilista 2
- SimuCube 2 Sport, SimuCube 2 Pro, SimuCube 2 Ultimate
Q: How can I connect the Formula PRO Wireless steering wheels on my PC?
A: Wireless steering wheels are integrated with Simucube wireless technology. It works through a simple device detection system.
Q: What wheel bases are compatible with Cube Controls Wireless?
A: The Wireless collections are compatible with Simucube Wireless only (Bluetooth BLE technology). Also our wheels are featured with a unique hub that fits 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly.
Q: What’s the difference between Formula Wireless SPORT and PRO?
A: PRO wheels have CNC machined and anodised aluminum knobs and backlit buttons available, where SPORT have standard black resin knobs and non-backlit buttons.
Q: Are the shift paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserver 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifter feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise a racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).