Pure Formula sensations
Built for sim racing eSports enthusiasts.
Pure Carbon Fibre.
The finest selection of pure carbon fibre composite material, manufactured to the highest automotive standards, putting all necessary effort to achieve the ultimate sim racing controllers.
A stiffer carbon fibre, in junction with the CNC machined and anodized aluminium back plate, guarantees a flex-free drive and a lifetime resistance. USB only.
A Stronger breed.
Stronger materials. Rock-solid CNC machined anodized aluminum back cover. New, significantly improved internal electronics.
It’s as resistant as a Rhino.
Used by Beasts.
McLaren Formula 1 Driver.
World famous Sim Racer.
Formula Pro features:
- CNC machined aluminum joystick knob
- 13 push-buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Grip-to-Grip wheel length, 28.2cm
- Grip max diameter, 45mm
- Straight back USB Connector
- Backlit buttons
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 4 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters and clutch levers
- Launch control clutch system
- Pure carbon fiber composite parts
- Billet aluminium CNC machined rear cover
- Elastomer molded grips (via Cube Controls proprietary Technology)
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 50,8 and 70mm PCD)
- Weight: 980 gr
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, SimXperience AccuForce Pro 1&2, Fanatec and SimuCube 1&2 wheel bases. Look further down for a complete list.
Compatible racing titles:
- Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920. Use the Logitech base adapter.
- Thurstmaster TS-PC Racer, TS-XW Racer, T-GT, T300, T300 RS. TX Racing wheel. Use with Thurstmaster base adapter.
- Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD2, Podium Wheel Base DD1, Clubsport Wheel Base v2.5, CSL Elite Wheel Base, CSL Elite Wheel Base v1.1. Use the Fanatec Podium Hub.
- SimuCube 2 Sport, SimuCube 2 Pro, SimuCube 2 Ultimate. Use the Simucube 2 Quick Release™
- SimuCube 1. Use the Buchfink Q1R.
- Accuforce 1, Accuforce v2
- Leo Bodnar SimSteering2 FBB
Q: How can I connect the Formula PRO Classic steering wheels on my PC?
A: Each Classic wheel comes with its own coiled USB cable. Any USB 2.0 port will work.
Q: How can I attach it to my FFB base?
A: Our wheel hub have an industry standard 3 M5 holes 50,8mm PCD compatible with various adapters. We can provide them for Thrustmaster, Logitech, Accuforce, Fanatec bases, as well as most DD units. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly.
We also have available 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes conversion adapters.
Q: What’s the difference between Formula SPORT and PRO?
A: PRO wheels have CNC machined and anodised aluminum knobs and backlit buttons available, where SPORT have standard black resin knobs and non-backlit buttons.
Q: Is the clutch on the Formula wheels analog?
A: Yes it is. Both are mapped on the same axis, with the left one can be adjusted using the launch control potentiometer.
Q: Are the shift and clutch paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserver 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifter feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise a racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs)