GT Sport Wireless features:
- Built with steering wheel, 320mm diameter
- Virtually flex free assembly
- Improved button guards with better ergonomics and feeling
- Rock solid electronics, integrated with Simucube wireless module
- 6 momentary buttons, two
- on/off toggle switches with status led
- 45° back charging connector
- 2 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Carbon fiber front plate
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
1500mAh LiPo battery, up to 40 hours of use
- Integrated charging electronics, just charge it whenever you need with the dedicated USB cable, even while driving
- Connection and battery status LEDs
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- Pairs easily with your Simucube base. Lag free with external antenna
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Wireless Simucube bases only: https://www.simucu.be/
Compatible wheel bases:
SimuCube 2 Sport, SimuCube 2 Pro, SimuCube 2 Ultimate
Compatible racing titles:
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt 2
- Dirt 4
- Dirt Rally Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Codemasters F1 2010
- F1 2011
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- F1 2014
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- F1 2020
- GRID 2
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- Automobilista 2
Q: What is included with your purchase?
A: Along with your steering wheel, you will receive in the package 1 USB cable, 1 Sticker Set, the user Manual, and other needed tools to help you through the installation of your wheel.
Q: How can I connect the GT Sport Wireless steering wheels to my PC?
A: Wireless steering wheels are integrated with Simucube wireless technology. It works through a simple device detection system.
Q: What wheel bases are compatible with Cube Controls Wireless?
A: The Wireless collections are compatible with Simucube Wireless only (Bluetooth BLE technology). Also our wheels are featured with a unique hub that fits 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly.
Q: Are the shift paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserver 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifters feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).