The Twin Wheel
A Window on a New World
Like its Formula CSX 2 counterpart
GT-X features a 4.3’’ color display with anti-scratch glass, bringing the highest standard offered by Cube Controls so far into our
With entirely customizable layouts, now all the power is in your hands
The More the Better
Two additional Paddles means having a brand new range of combinations to try.
Besides a refined tactile feedback the re-engineered ball bearing shifters and the adjustable stop ends provide a new level of precision.
Defying the Concept of Ergonomics
After designing many prototypes our R&D division came up with the ultimate custom rim.
Completely redesigned for the maximum comfort we didn’t give up on a stylish look.
The 30 cm wheel diameter will ensure total control on your race.
- 4.3″ full-color LCD screen with completely customizable screens and PC configuration utility
- Anti-scratch strengthened display glass
- User-configurable backlit buttons, each one can be individually turned off, set as flashing, reverse flashing, latching flash
- In-software clutch and shifters configuration
- Grip-to-Grip wheel diameter, 30cm
- Grip max diameter, 42mm
- Straight back USB Connector
- 9 custom made backlit momentary tactile buttons
- 4 custom specs front rotary encoders
- 2 custom specs thumb rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Completely redesigned zero play short-throw custom-designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters with adjustable stop ends, ball bearing and improved tactile feedback
- Launch control clutch system with stiffer springs on the clutch levers
- Optional extra paddles set
- Custom designed and bespoke made ergonomic steering wheel rim, genuine Alcantara wrapping
- Carbon fiber main plate
- CNC machined billet aluminum main body
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula-style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- Passive Y splitter USB extension cord
- Weight: 1675gr
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec and SimuCube 1&2
Q: How can I connect the Formula GTX to my PC?
A: Each Classic racing wheel comes with its own coiled USB cable and its own dedicated powered extension cord.
Q: How can I attach it to my FFB base?
A: Our wheel hub has an industry standard 3 M5 holes 50,8mm PCD compatible with various adapters. We can provide them for Thrustmaster, Logitech and AccuForce bases, as well as most DD units. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly.
We also have available 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes conversion adapters.
Q: What’s the software to manage the Display?
A: UGT Software (Ultimate Game Tech). You will be able to customize the data position, look and data. The display is not compatible with any different dashboard in the market (e.g. Z1)
Q: Is the clutch on the Formula wheels analog?
A: Yes it is. Both are mapped on the same axis, with the left one can be adjusted using the launch control potentiometer.
Q: Are the shift and clutch paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserved a 1 cm range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifters feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for sim racers.
Q: Can I customise a racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).