GT Pro Momo Classic
Give a boost to your Grand Tourer gaming passion.
Designed for GT lovers.
GT Pro Momo Classic features:
- Built with MOMO mod 30 suede steering wheel, 320mm diameter
- 5 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Short throw backlit switches
- 45° back USB Connector
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- 2 thumb rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters in alluminium and carbon
- Carbon fiber front plate
- CNC machined aluminum joystick knob
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- Proprietary custom made tactile button assembly
- VR friendly
Compatible racing titles:
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt 2
- Dirt 4
- Dirt Rally Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Codemasters F1 2010
- F1 2011
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- F1 2014
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- GRID 2
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- SimuCube 2 Sport, SimuCube 2 Pro, SimuCube 2 Ultimate
Q: How can I connect the GT PRO MOMO Classic steering wheel on my PC?
A: Each Classic wheel comes with its own coiled USB cable. Any USB 2.0 port will work.
Q: How can I attach it to my FFB base?
A: Our wheel hub have an industry standard 3 M5 holes 50,8mm PCD compatible with various adapters. We can provide them for Thrustmaster, Logitech, Accuforce, Fanatec bases, as well as most DD units. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly.
We also have available 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes conversion adapters.
Q: Are the shift paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserver 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifter feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).