GT Pro Momo Wireless
Pure GT Sensations for the Wireless generation.
Keep up your sim racing spirit with the beauty of a GT Pro MOMO.
Feel the energy of the immersive lights. 6 backlit buttons. Updated look-design.
Built to amaze.
Your steering wheel, your race.
Battery, up to 40 hours of hard gaming.
Battery draining is not going to be an issue too, just plug the cable and you’re good to go!
GT Pro MOMO Wireless features:
- Built with MOMO mod 30 suede steering wheel, 320mm diameter
- 5 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Virtually flex free assembly
Improved button guards with better ergonomics and feeling
Rock solid electronics with integrated Simucube wireless module
- 6 momentary buttons, two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 45° back charging connector
- 2 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Carbon fiber front plate
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- 1500mAh LiPo battery, up to 40 hours of use
- Integrated charging electronics, just charge it whenever you need with the dedicated USB cable, even while driving
- Connection and battery status LEDs
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- Pairs easily with your Simucube base. Lag free with external antenna.
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Wireless Simicube owners only: https://www.simucu.be/
Compatible racing titles:
- SimuCube 2 Sport, SimuCube 2 Pro, SimuCube 2 Ultimate
Q: How can I connect the GT PRO MOMO Wireless steering wheels on my PC?
A: Wireless steering wheels are integrated with Simucube wireless technology. It works through a simple device detection system.
Q: What wheel bases are compatible with Cube Controls Wireless?
A: The Wireless collections are compatible with Simucube Wireless only (Bluetooth BLE technology). Also our wheels are featured with a unique hub that fits 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly.
Q: Are the shift paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserver 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifter feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).