GT Pro Sparco Classic
Great steering wheel solution for professionals.
Feel the energy of the immersive lights. 6 backlit buttons. Updated look-design.
Built to amaze.
GT Pro Sparco Classic features:
- Built with Sparco, P310, suede steering wheel, 310mm diameter
- 5 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Short throw backlit switches
- 45° back USB Connector
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- 2 thumb rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters in alluminium and carbon
- Carbon fiber front plate
- CNC machined aluminum joystick knob
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- Proprietary custom made tactile button assembly
- Weight: 1610gr
- VR friendly
- Compatible on PC only with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec and Simucube 1&2 wheel base
Compatible racing titles:
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt 2
- Dirt 4
- Dirt Rally Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Codemasters F1 2010
- F1 2011
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- F1 2014
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- GRID 2
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920. Use the Logitech base adapter.
- Thurstmaster TS-PC Racer, TS-XW Racer, T-GT, T300, T300 RS. TX Racing wheel. Use with Thurstmaster base adapter.
- Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD2, Podium Wheel Base DD1, Clubsport Wheel Base v2.5, CSL Elite Wheel Base, CSL Elite Wheel Base v1.1. Use the Fanatec Podium Hub.
- SimuCube 2 Sport, SimuCube 2 Pro, SimuCube 2 Ultimate. Use the Simucube 2 Quick Release™
- SimuCube 1. Use the Buchfink Q1R.
- Accuforce 1, Accuforce v2. Use the Accuforce Quick release.
- Leo Bodnar SimSteering2 FBB
Q: How can I connect the GT Pro Sparco Classic steering wheels on my PC?
A: Each Classic wheel comes with its own coiled USB cable. Any USB 2.0 port will work.
Q: How can I attach it to my FFB base?
A: Our wheel hub have an industry standard 3 M5 holes 50,8mm PCD compatible with various adapters. We can provide them for Thrustmaster, Logitech, Accuforce, Fanatec bases, as well as most DD units. 50,8mm Q1R will fit directly.
We also have available 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes conversion adapters.
Q: Are the shift paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserver 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifter feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.
The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).