GT Pro Sparco Wireless
For the ambitious players.
Meet the energy of the GT Pro Sparco Wireless.
Pure Carbon Fiber.
The finest selection of pure carbon fiber composite material, manufactured to the highest automotive standards, putting all necessary effort to achieve the ultimate sim racing controllers.
Extremely stiff, without flex and no force feedback is lost.
Your steering wheel, your race.
Battery, up to 40 hours of hard gaming.
Battery draining is not going to be an issue too, just plug the cable and you’re good to go!
Feel the energy of the immersive lights. 6 backlit buttons. Updated look-design.
Built to amaze.
Foundation for the GT Pro Sparco is the Sparco P310 steering wheel – product of famous Italian company Sparco, that merges with Cube Controls top technology.
GT wheel with FIA approved Sparco rim.
Wireless steering wheels pairs smoothly with your Simucube base.
Completely lag free.
Magnetic paddle shifters.
Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters in aluminium and carbon.
Anodized aluminium parts.
CNC machined and anodized rotary encoders, rear cover and shifters.
GT Pro Sparco Wireless features:
- Built with Sparco, P310, suede steering wheel, 310mm diameter
- Improved button guards
- Rock solid electronics, integrated with Simucube wireless module
- 6 momentary buttons, two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 45° back charging connector
- Backlit buttons
- 2 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Zero play short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Carbon fiber front plate
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 50 and 70mm PCD)
- 1500mAh LiPo battery, up to 40 hours of use
- Integrated charging electronics, just charge it whenever you need with the dedicated USB cable, even while driving
- Connection and battery status LEDs
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- Pairs easily with your Simucube base. Lag free with external antenna
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Simucube Wireless owners only: https://www.simucu.be/
Compatible racing titles:
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt 2
- Dirt 4
- Dirt Rally
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Codemasters F1 2010
- F1 2011
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- F1 2014
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- F1 2020
- GRID 2
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- Automobilista 2
- SimuCube 2 Sport, SimuCube 2 Pro, SimuCube 2 Ultimate
Q: What is included with your purchase?
A: Along with your steering wheel, you will receive in the package 1 USB cable, 1 Sticker Set, the user Manual, and other needed tools to help you through the installation of your wheel.
Q: How can I connect the GT PRO Sparco Wireless steering wheels on my PC?
A: Wireless steering wheels are integrated with Simucube wireless technology. It works through a simple device detection system.
Q: What wheel bases are compatible with Cube Controls Wireless?
A: The Wireless collections are compatible with Simucube Wireless only (Bluetooth BLE technology). Also our wheels are featured with a unique hub that fits 50mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes.
Q: Are the shift paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserver 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifter feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years.The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).