- Custom designed and bespoke made ergonomic steering wheel rim, high-quality suede leather wrapping
- Proprietary custom made tactile button assembly
- Improved button guards
- Electronics with integrated Simucube wireless module
- 6 momentary buttons, two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 45° back charging connector
- Backlit buttons
- 2 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Zero play short-throw custom-designed magnetic switchless shifter paddles
- Carbon fiber front plate
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula-style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- 1500mAh LiPo battery, up to 40 hours of use
- Integrated charging electronics, just charge it whenever you need with the dedicated USB cable, even while driving
- Connection and battery status LEDs (blue when charged, purple while charging, red when out of power)
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- Pairs easily with your Simucube base. Lag-free with external “stubby” antenna
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Simucube Wireless bases only www.simucu.be
Q: What is included with your purchase?
A: Along with your steering wheel, you will receive in the package 1 USB cable, 1 Sticker Set, the user Manual, and other needed tools to help you through the installation of your wheel.
Q: How can I connect the GT Pro ZERO Wireless steering wheels to my PC?
A: Wireless steering wheels are integrated with Simucube wireless technology. It works through a simple device detection system.
Q: What wheel bases are compatible with Cube Controls Wireless?
A: The Wireless collection is compatible with Simucube Wireless only (Bluetooth BLE technology). Also, our wheels are featured with a unique hub that fits 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes. 50,8 mm universal QR will fit directly on the Simucube adapter. If you wish to attach our universal QR or QRX will also need the QRX Simucube direct adapter.
Q: Are the shifter paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserved 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifters feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).