This wheel stands out with exceptionally good ergonomics, “cool”, open top, characteristics that allow you to drive virtually any car effectively. The design of this wheel took at least 200 design hours. Countless 3D printed prototypes were made directly by the Cube Controls R&D department, which then passed through countless hands in order to get us closer to the desired result: optimal ergonomics for many different hand shapes, so that each one felt “at home” one once the steering wheel is held.
Even the smallest detail is handmade
They are hand-painted too!!! To produce the best wheel even the smallest detail makes the difference!
- Custom designed and bespoke made ergonomic steering wheel rim, high-quality suede leather wrapping
- Proprietary custom made tactile button assembly
- Improved button guards
- Electronics with integrated Simucube wireless module
- 6 momentary buttons, two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 45° back charging connector
- Backlit buttons
- 2 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Zero play short-throw custom-designed magnetic switchless shifter paddles
- Carbon fiber front plate
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula-style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- 1500mAh LiPo battery, up to 40 hours of use
- Integrated charging electronics, just charge it whenever you need with the dedicated USB cable, even while driving
- Connection and battery status LEDs (blue when charged, purple while charging, red when out of power)
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- Pairs easily with your Simucube base. Lag-free with external “stubby” antenna
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Simucube Wireless bases only www.simucu.be
Q: What is included with your purchase?
A: Along with your steering wheel, you will receive in the package 1 USB cable, 1 Sticker Set, the user Manual, and other needed tools to help you through the installation of your wheel.
Q: How can I connect the GT Pro ZERO Wireless steering wheels to my PC?
A: Wireless steering wheels are integrated with Simucube wireless technology. It works through a simple device detection system.
Q: What wheel bases are compatible with Cube Controls Wireless?
A: The Wireless collection is compatible with Simucube Wireless only (Bluetooth BLE technology). Also, our wheels are featured with a unique hub that fits 50.8mm to 70mm 6 M5 holes. 50,8 mm universal QR will fit directly on the Simucube adapter. If you wish to attach our universal QR or QRX will also need the QRX Simucube direct adapter.
Q: Are the shifter paddles adjustable?
A: Yes they are adjustable in reach and depth. We’ve reserved 1cm of range which easily adapts to any hand size.
Q: How do the paddle shifters feel?
A: Firm. They have a very short and fast throw with a noticeable tactile clicky feedback. It’s built for simracers.
Q: Can I customise the racing wheel or buy only single components?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t customise our products and we can’t sell single components. To ensure superior quality we allow to purchase only whole racing wheels.
Q: What is the product warranty?
A: All our products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs).