A no expense spared sim racing pedal set
If you could spare no expense in the development of a sim racing pedal set, what would your result be? The Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate! Intended for the sim racing enthusiast who want the most realistic pedal feel possible, or high-end commercial motorsport simulators and driver training facilities.
Simulate cutting edge formula and sports prototype racing
The Ultimates offer a stiff yet compact design able to withstand significantly higher loads than Heusinkveld’s entry level Sprint pedal set. With a brake force of up to 136kg (300lbs) you are close to F1 levels of brake force and able to match F2 and LMP1 brake pedal forces.
So, if you’re absolutely focused on creating a real environment to simulate cutting edge formula and sports prototype racing, the Ultimates are for you, but don’t worry, they’re just as good under 20kg brake loads too.
Brake feel like the real thing
Pro drivers from international FIA Formula categories to national Touring Car competitions report that the feel of these pedals is the closest they have come to their real cars in a simulated environment.
That is because of the clever 2-way hydraulic dampers in each pedal. It is perhaps not known that Heusinkveld’s Sim Pedals Ultimate are hydraulic damping sim racing pedals. The clutch, throttle and brake are feature a hydraulic damper. What is great about the feel of these pedals is not just the compression, but the return. It is a natural, fluid feeling tuned so well that you feel like you’re using real brake pedals.
What Heusinkveld have got right is the tuning of these dampers to return just like a pressurised brake system would. Large fluid reservoirs and motorsport brake system components will never feel “real” unless they are actually connected to a braking system. We think Heusinkveld have nailed this problem by opting to tune a damper to simulate the experience rather than cobbling together parts in the hope it’ll feel good.
You get the ability to modulate the brakes and trail into corners with accuracy you have never felt before. It is truly an astonishing feeling.
Get closer to the edge with superior adjustability and car control
In a real racing car, you control the rotation of the chassis into the corner with your brakes. In the mid corner to exit phase, you control the car with the throttle. This is where the Heusinkveld Ultimates really stand out.
The custom developed 12bit USB electronics provides incredibly fine control not found with other pedal kits. The adjustability you have with the throttle and the finesse under braking makes driving fast easy and a real joy. Your inputs become so refined, your lap times and car control on the edge improve too.
Drive like a Pro racing driver
With superior car control comes superior race craft in the heat of battle. If you want to enjoy confident, considered, and incisive race craft, the Ultimates are the pedals to own.
Get the ultimate race start with the Ultimate clutch
The Ultimate clutch simulates the way a real clutch feels. It has a progressive throw from up to fully depressed. The clutch resistance falls away as you fully depress it.
The design of the clutch pedal emulates a diaphragm clutch just like a real racing car. The point where the clutch starts to get lighter is the bite point meaning that you can build better muscle memory and avoid any start mistakes.
What is included?
- Throttle, brake, and clutch pedals
- Spacers and washers
- Rubber bumpers (soft medium and hard)
- Toolset for adjustments
- RJ11 to USB controller box
Heusinkveld Sprint components
- Simulation is provided by a two-component damper system.
- The brake pedal simulates the short gap between the brake pads and brake disc – you need to depress the brake pedals to a certain level to bring the brake pads into contact with the brake disc.
- Subsequently, a system of progressive rubber dampers comes into play, which simulates the brake pedal response from the moment the pads touch the brake disc.
- The shock absorber is two-way and changes its resistance depending on how quickly you press and release the pedal.
- 10 pedal stiffness levels.
- At extreme settings, up to 136 kilograms of force is required on the pedal, a value comparable to a Formula 1 racing car.
- For comparison, in a classic non-racing car, only 4 kilograms of force is required to produce maximum braking.
- This technology was developed to simulate the operation and responses of the brake pedal in a real racing car.
- Muscle memory braking increases accuracy and consistency.
- The operation of the clutch pedal can be at the end of its travel softer.
- Adjustable depression, pedal force and sensitivity.
- The maximum pedal force of 45 kilograms, same as F1 cars.
- The clutch is also equipped with a two-way damper that slightly changes its resistance.
- Delivers maximum sensitivity.
Maintenance-free hydraulic system
- The hydraulic mechanism does not require any regular maintenance and can withstand reliable operation even at regular use in maximum load settings.
- The hydraulic mechanismus can be easily removed.
- After removing, the functionality of the pedal will be retained, as the sensors are not part of the hydraulic units.
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt 2
- Dirt 4
- Dirt Rally
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Codemasters F1 2010
- F1 2011
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- F1 2014
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- F1 2020
- GRID 2
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- Automobilista 2
If you are unsure whether they will be compatible with your game, please feel free to contact us and we will advise you.
HEUSINKVELD ULTIMATE. Those pedals are my favorite and are in my opinion the closest to a real race car on braking. Also here it is very important to be tuning the pedals first for each software and cars. The stiffness can be modified with different dampers.