Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate
Ultimate precision for real professionals.
Focus on racing, rely on senses.
Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate features
- Strong, stiff, compact and durable design using custom developed 12bit USB electronics for an instant and accurate responce.
- Maximum brake force is 136kg (300lbs), maximum clutch force is 45kg (100lbs).
- Fully adjustable pedal geometry and pedal force and adjustable hydraulic damping on every individual pedal.
Designed with CAD and FEA
- All structural parts are CNC precision laser cut stainless steel.
- Design tolerances have been optimized in order to have a minimal amount of unnecessary play.
- Semi-gloss metallic look with a minimum of sharp edges.
- Load cells provide true linear output in relation to your pedal input.
- Travel is adjustable from 10° to 20° on the throttle and from 14° to 24° on the clutch.
- All end stops are ‘soft’ for a quality and neighbor friendly sound and feel.
Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint components
- Precise and smooth operation.
- Adjustable pedal travel and start position.
- Adjustable response stiffness.
- Force you exert on the pedal is fully transferred to the simulator software, without any distortion or delay.
- No blackouts or fluctuations in the curves.
- Simulation is provided by a two-component damper system.
- The brake pedal simulates the short gap between the brake pads and brake disc – you need to depress the brake pedals to a certain level to bring the brake pads into contact with the brake disc.
- Subsequently, a system of progressive rubber dampers comes into play, which simulates the brake pedal response from the moment the pads touch the brake disc.
- The shock absorber is two-way and changes its resistance depending on how quickly you press and release the pedal.
- 10 pedal stiffness levels.
- At extreme settings, up to 136 kilograms of force is required on the pedal, a value comparable to a Formula 1 racing car.
- For comparison, in a classic non-racing car, only 4 kilograms of force is required to produce maximum braking.
- This technology was developed to simulate the operation and responses of the brake pedal in a real racing car.
- Muscle memory braking increases accuracy and consistency.
- The operation of the clutch pedal can be at the end of its travel softer.
- Adjustable depression, pedal force and sensitivity.
- The maximum pedal force of 45 kilograms, same as F1 cars.
- The clutch is also equipped with a two-way damper that slightly changes its resistance.
- Delivers maximum sensitivity.
Maintenance-free hydraulic system
- The hydraulic mechanism does not require any regular maintenance and can withstand reliable operation even at regular use in maximum load settings.
- The hydraulic mechanismus can be easily removed.
- After removing, the functionality of the pedal will be retained, as the sensors are not part of the hydraulic units.
Ultra fast connection
- High speed communication between pedals and the racing simulator software.
- Without any delay.
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt 2
- Dirt 4
- Dirt Rally Euro Truck Simulator 2
- F1 2010
- F1 2011
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- F1 2014
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- GRID 2
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
If you are unsure whether they will be compatible with your software, please feel free to contact us and we will advise you.
HEUSINKVELD ULTIMATE. Those pedals are my favorite and are in my opinion the closest to a real race car on braking. Also here it is very important to be tuning the pedals first for each software and cars. The stiffness can be modified with different dampers.