Find a new level of realism and consistency
The Heusinkveld Sim Pedal Sprints are aimed at the home sim racing enthusiast and eSports competitors. The maximum 65kg brake pedal force is more than enough for any iRacing or Assetto Corsa model from the popular Global MX5 Cup to LMP2 and GTE class endurance racing.
As an upgrade from a lower budget pedal, this pedal set opens an entirely new universe of realism to your car control. Find huge adjustability on the throttle and manage oversteer in the corner exits with fine control.
Trailing into corners becomes a consistent and enjoyable experience, meaning you can pump in consistent lap times. Find huge chunks of time simply because you have better control of your car.
Precision engineering for the home sim racer
Heusinkveld Engineering’s Sim Pedals Sprint strike as beautifully machined in CNC precision cut steel with a shot bead finish on the pedal and side plates.
We have found them to be extremely hard wearing and even after months of use, they still look brand new. The pedals have adjustable angles and pre-load settings via the sprung dampers. You can adjust the stiffness of the brake pedal by using various combinations of the rubber packers and spacers supplied.
The pedals can be mounted individually directly on your 8020 rig, or via the Heusinkveld Sprint baseplate found here. By using the Heusinkveld base plate you may get much better control over mounting and the spacing between each pedal – which we think should be 100mm to 110mm!
Get on the grid immediately
Heusinkveld Sprint pedals are plug and play on your PC. Simply plug in the USB cable provided and calibrate inside your favourite sim software. If you want to adjust for dead zones, create a throttle map or adjust the linearity of your brake pressure, you can do that in Heusinkveld’s excellent Smartcontrol software.
Master heel and toe shifting with the clutch option
Channel your inner Ayrton Senna and master heel and toe shifting with the clutch option. The Heusinkveld clutch emulates a typical concave clutch resistance curve, so you can get better starts off the grid and simulate the classic races more faithfully.
What is included?
- Throttle, brake, and clutch pedals (depending on option selected)
- USB cable
- Rubber bumpers (soft medium and hard)
- Toolset for adjustments (spanner, Allen key set and placeholder pin for travel adjustments)
Heusinkveld Sprint features
- Included are new concepts for bearings and pivot points in order to minimize unnecessary play.
- Automated testing routines have been used to simulate up to 1 million duty cycles.
- Durable load cells measure throttle and clutch position and force applied to the brake.
- Support for an unlimited amount of profiles within SmartControl.
- Adjustments can be made without having to recalibrate the pedals.
- It is possible to exchange pedal profiles between Sim Pedals Sprint owners.
- SmartControl has an easy to follow calibration wizard.
- Custom developed and EMC tested electronics make sure each pedal responds instantly and accurately in your favorite simulator software.
Heusinkveld Sprint components
- Regressive spring mechanism to simulate a typical concave clutch curve
- 3 pedal force curve settings
- Adjustable spring preload, pedal angle and pedal height
- Assetto Corsa,
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt 2
- Dirt 4
- Dirt Rally
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Codemasters F1 2010
- F1 2011
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- F1 2014
- F1 2015
- F1 2016
- F1 2017
- F1 2018
- F1 2019
- F1 2020
- F1 2021
- GRID 1
- GRID 2
- GRID Autosport
- GT Legends
- Project Cars
- Project Cars 2
- RaceRoom Racing Experience
- rFactor 2
- Automobilista 2
If you are unsure whether they will be compatible with your game, please feel free to contact us and we will advise you.