CARBON FIBER BODY
Rexing steering wheel is molded out of carbon fiber. The bodywork itself is the chassis. No metal inserts – only CARBON FIBER strength and endurance with superior finish. Because we learned the production process from aeronautics and real formula steering wheels.
10 dimmable backlit push-buttons, fully configurable to any telemetry data. On top of that, you can add more than one telemetry data conditions to the same button, and choose how to prioritize them. Are we overdoing this?
It can be rotated – like an encoder. It can be pressed – like a button. It can be pushed up, down, left, right – like a joystick. Yeah, we are overdoing it…
USBD480 DISPLAY & RGB LEDs
Integrated USBD480 display enables you to use your favorite sim racing software, like Z1, Simdash, Simhub… Choose the color and the function of the LEDs around the display. Yes, they are RGB. And yes, you can add multiple telemetry data to each of them.
POLYURETHANE RUBBER GRIPS
Overmolding a piece of hollow carbon to cover it with rubber was a super difficult task, but we were persistent to give our buyers exactly what they need – a pair of grips that is durable, light-weight, realistic and worthy of serious sim racer’s hands.
TEMPERED GLASS DISPLAY COVER
We’ve established the functionality is all there. But you need your gear to look awesome, as well, don’t you? Now with RGB LED lights diffused to be visible (and to look awesome in photos) from all angles.
Rexing formula steering wheel is used as addon wheel for PC games and simulations featuring:
- Full carbon fiber body
- 4.3″ USBD480 LCD display compatible with popular sim racing software applications such as Simdash, Simhub and Z1
- 11 RGB LEDs, 6 additional marshal RGB LEDs: all configurable to telemetry data in Simdash application. Adjustable brightness (using a potentiometer on the wheel), and wide variety of colors to choose from in Simdash software.
- 10 illuminated, dimmable push-buttons, each configurable to any telemetry data in Simdash application with the possibility to have more than one condition assigned to any button, and to choose priorities among the conditions. Their brightness can be adjusted in Simdash software, whereas their color is fixed and can’t be altered. Pushbuttons are high quality “Apem” brand with actuation force of 3.5 N and push travel of 1 mm.
- Analog joystick/thumbstick with center push
- Multi-switch which functions simultaneously as a rotary encoder, a digital joystick and a button
- 6 thumb rotary encoders
- Potentiometer for “on the fly” RGB LEDs brightness adjustment
- Potentiometer for clutch bite adjustment
- Polyurethane rubber grips
- Tempered glass display cover
- Aluminium knobs
BACK OF THE STEERING WHEEL FEATURES:
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- Hall sensor clutch paddles, single axis with bite point adjustment
- OPTIONAL: Third set of paddles, each with dual action (possible to push it and pull it – with firm center position, providing a total of 4 configurable positions on just 2 paddles)
- Aluminium hub on the back – accepts 50.8 mm and 70 mm wheel bases and quick releases (for example: Simucube, Fanatec Podium Hub and others)
- Non-proprietary connector on the back of the wheel (easy to replace or make your own cable)
- High quality USB spiral cable included
- Requires powered USB hub
- Included with each steering wheel: self-adhesive labels for push-buttons, and various additional labels for customization