CARBON FIBER BODY
Rexing steering wheel is molded out of carbon fiber. The bodywork itself is the chassis. No metal inserts – only CARBON FIBER strength and endurance with superior finish. Because we learned the production process from aeronautics and real motorsports steering wheels.
10 dimmable backlit push-buttons, fully configurable to telemetry data. On top of that, you can add more than one telemetry data conditions to the same button, and choose how to prioritize them. Are we overdoing this?
It can be rotated – like an encoder. It can be pressed – like a button. It can be pushed up, down, left, right – like a joystick. Yeah, we are overdoing it…
USBD480 DISPLAY & RGB LEDs
Integrated USBD480 display enables you to use your favorite sim racing software, like Z1, Simdash, Simhub… Choose the color and the function of the LEDs around the display. Yes, they are RGB. And yes, you can add multiple telemetry data to each of them.
A REAL BEAUTY
Rexing 2022 GT wheel Timun also features luxurious alcantara cover on its ergonomic grips, tempered glass display cover, easily reachable thumb encoders and an 8-position rotary combined with a toggle switch. It’s irresistible, we know.
- Full carbon fiber body
- 4.3″ USBD480 LCD display compatible with popular sim racing software applications such as Simdash, Simhub and Z1
- 11 RGB LEDs, 6 additional marshal RGB LEDs: all configurable to telemetry data in Simdash application. Adjustable brightness (using a potentiometer on the wheel), and wide variety of colors to choose from in Simdash software.
- 10 illuminated, dimmable push-buttons, each configurable to any telemetry data in Simdash application with the possibility to have more than one condition assigned to any button, and to choose priorities among the conditions. Their brightness can be adjusted in Simdash software, whereas their color is fixed and can’t be altered. Pushbuttons are high quality “Apem” brand with actuation force of 3.5 N and push travel of 1 mm.
- Original alcantara grips
- Multi-switch which functions simultaneously as a rotary encoder, a digital joystick and a button
- 2 thumb rotary encoders
- 2 additional highest quality rotary encoders at the front of the wheel
- 8-position rotary switch + toggle switch. They are connected to provide 8 different, selectable, configurable positions. Select position and confirm with toggle. This is convenient for mappings that have several different states, like TC, ABS, driving aids and similar.
- Potentiometer for “on the fly” RGB LEDs brightness adjustment
- Tempered glass display cover
- Aluminium knobs
BACK OF THE STEERING WHEEL FEATURES:
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- Aluminium hub on the back – accepts 50.8 mm and 70 mm wheel bases and quick releases (for example: Simucube, Fanatec Podium Hub and others)
- Non-proprietary connector on the back of the wheel (easy to replace or make your own cable)
- High quality USB spiral cable included
Requires a powered USB hub