The GT1-Evo sim racing cockpit is designed to feature the best of all worlds. The sturdy profiles are both cost-effective and provide the frame with more than enough rigidity. Also, the aluminium slot profiles are modular and highly flexible in design. The sim racing cockpit is compatible with the most popular Force feedback wheels and pedals.
- Fanatec DD1 & DD
- Fanatec Clubsport wheel V1+2+2.5
- Fanatec Elite steering wheel
- Thrustmaster T500RS, T300RS, TX
- AccuForce V1 + V2
- Logitec G25, G27, G29
- Fanatec Clubsport Pedals
- Fanatec Elite pedals
- Heusinkveld Sprint, Pro
- Logitech G25, G27, G29
- Thrustmaster T500RS, TX, TLCM (latest version)
Compatible Sim-Lab products:
- The Heelplate V3 is compatible and can be used to create a higher heel rest to be used with Heusinkveld Pro and Sprint type pedals.
- The Pedal slider base plate, and the Pedal slider base plate + seat slider combination are both compatible with the GT1 Evo pedal deck.
- P1-X upgrade kit, both the Pedal tray and the Adjustable feet are compatible with the latest version GT1-EVO. The latest version can be identified by measuring the middle profile length which is 500 mm.
NOT Compatible / NOT Included:
- Heusinkveld Ultimate pedal set.
- Simucube mounting brackets.
- Seat brackets & Seat slider not included.
- Shifter mounting plates.
The pedal deck is made of 5 mm high tensile strength grade steel. Weighing in at 17kg this plate is a very sturdy platform to mount your pedals and experience braking input without flex. The angle and height are adjustable, making it possible to really tune in on that ideal comfortable position. The short front uprights serve for support to have the pedal deck in an elevated position.
The wheel deck is designed in such a way it facilitates easy access in and out from the cockpit. The angle is adjustable. The middle bar is adjustable in height making the whole wheel assembly fit for everyone’s needs.
Included with every kit is a side-mount, consisting of 2 profiles. Extra slot nuts and bolts are included to be able to mount peripherals.
Aluminium Extrusion frame
The aluminium Item type profile system is available in 2 colors, black anodized and natural (silver) anodized. All Hardware required plus spares for mounting extra peripherals are included. For hard surfaces, rubber feet are included in the kit to prevent scratching.
The footprint of the GT1 Evo sim racing chassis are 1350 x 580 mm. The height of the upright in total are 660 mm.