SRC button box
Enjoy your favorite racing game with proper simracing equipment. SRC button box is designed to be used with a high torque direct drive wheel (OSW, Leo Bodnar, SimExperience Accuforce 1 and 2, etc.). Made from carbon fiber and 3D printed plastic. New carbon fiber magnetic shifters for better feel and more realism.
- SRC button box is made from carbon fiber. Designed to withstand the forces of Direct Drive wheels.
- Top quality components. 8 mechanical buttons with 2 aluminium guards, 2 Leo Bodnar’s rotary encoders with push button (CTS288V).
- Compatible with rims from 300 mm to 350 mm (70mm bolt pattern wheel).
- Plug and play.
- Internal electronic connections with custom PCB design.
- Compatible with OSW and Thrustmaster Base with these adapters: Qr SRC Aluminium Black y Thrustmaster Adapter.
- Closed panels made of carbon fiber plates combined with 3D printed plastics.
- 8 Push Buttons (Different colors).
- 2 Magnetic Shifters with carbon fiber paddles.
- 2 rotary encoders with push button CTS288V.
- USB helical cable and USB extension cable.
- 6 screws M5x60 mm, 6 washers M5 and 6 nuts M5.
- Width : From 285 mm to 345 mm
- Height : 140 mm
- Thickness : 39 mm
- 70mm bolt pattern wheel.