Sim Racing Pedals
We stock sim racing pedals from well-known manufacturers like Heusinkveld Engineering based on not just positive feedback from our own customers, but our own experience in the simulator too.
Ask any racing driver or sim racer and they’ll tell you the same – pedal inputs are crucial to controlling a car on track for the best qualifying time and in the heat of battle for P1.
The best pedals feature load cells to allow for fine control, especially the brake pedal and throttle intuitively. High resolution output and input sensitivity means that you’ll drive with more confidence, make fewer mistakes and catch slides before they happen.
Pedals such as the Heusinkveld Ultimates feature 2 way hydraulic dampers that give a sense of the correct weight and return as you depress the clutch, brake or throttle.
Always look for adjustability, configurability through software and features like load cell or hydraulic sim pedals for your next fast lap.
Take a look at our selection below:
Heusinkveld Sprint – Team Redline Edition
With its refreshed styling, the Team Redline edition of the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint offers sim racers the chance to own a set of sim pedals with a refined new look, knowing this is the very equipment that the likes of Max Verstappen uses when he’s not at an F1 race meeting!
As we’ve said many times before the Sprints are one of the best pedal sets you can own. As an upgrade these pedals put you firmly in professional equipment territory. Finesse your throttle control and trail braking and deliver faster, more consistent laptimes.
- Excellent control over any race car
- Five pedal travel settings
- Adjustable force curves through Smartcontrol
- Adjust brake firmness with 6 different stack combinations
- 120kg brake load cell
Heusinkveld Sprint pedals
If you are starting to feel like you’re outgrowing your sim racing equipment, then perhaps it’s time to upgrade to the next level.
Heusinkveld’s Sim Pedals Sprint is the sim racer’s favourite pedal set, and for good reason. Featuring adjustable pedal angle and height, the Sprints are incredibly simple to setup and configure with the SmartControl software.
Find yourself immersed in a new universe of input sensitivity and car control.
- A strong, compact and highly adjustable design
- Custom electronics and powerful SmartControl software Fully adjustable pedal geometry and brake force settings Limitless configuration options in the software
- Plug and play compatibility with most PC sim racing software
Meca CUP1 pedals
Meca CUP1 Pedals are professional-grade simulator pedals built from high-quality stainless steel and include a throttle, brake, and clutch, which utilise load cell technology throughout.
The load cells, combined with Leo Bodnar electronic sensors and bronze swivel and sliding bearings, deliver ultra-precise braking and throttle control and give the clutch realistic travel and feel.
Plus, you can modify the pedal set-up easily, thanks to their highly versatile design. Each pedal’s height, angle, and footplate position are all adjustable, and the distance between the pedals can be set to your preferences using the optional base plate.
The Meca CUP1 pedals act as a standalone device and offer plug-and-play usability through a USB connection, meaning you can integrate them into your existing sim racing cockpit without the need for any additional purchases.SKU: n/a
Simtrecs ProPedal GT
The new ProPedal GT Hydraulic sim racing pedals have been very well reviewed by the wider sim racing community. They drive exceptionally well and look the part in a high-end rig build thanks to their entirely custom design and CNC manufacturing.
- New and innovative sim pedal set from SimTrecs
- High quality CNC machining and custom components throughout
- High end pedal feel and detailed control in the sim environment
- Ultra high endurance electronics and a 200kg load cell
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE END OF JANUARY 2022 – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW AT [email protected]SKU: ST-PPGT-3ped
Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate+
For sim racing enthusiasts, high end commercial simulator owners and professional drivers, there is no pedal like the Ultimate+ pedals. Simulate the brake forces you would encounter FIA Formula racing cars and Le Mans Sports Prototypes, and get the right pedal feedback in each phase of the corner.
Heusinkveld’s Sim Pedals Ultimate give brake, throttle and clutch feel like the real thing allowing you to get closer to the edge with superior car control. Drive like a Pro racing driver unless you already are a Pro!
- Enjoy fully adjustable pedal geometry, maximum pedal force with hydraulic damping and adjustable preload on every individual pedal.
- A strong, durable and adjustable design capable of handling up to 140kg of actual force at the brake pedal (200kg loadcell).
- Load cells provide true linear output in relation to your pedal input at very high resolution
- Reliable load cell sensors coupled to Heusinkveld SmartControl software for an instant and accurate response with endless possibilities to configure pedal output.